What is Transformational Coaching?
Transformational Coaching is a leadership development tool that equips you with coaching skills while giving you tools and spiritual practices to help you lead from your own transformation. We have had over 140 Pastors and Christian Leaders Transformational Coaching over the past 4 years. We just graduated 34 Pastors and leaders from 6 denominations across Canada and part of the U.S.
Transformation Coaching is for you if:
– you want to become a better listener and ask incisive questions.
– you want another tool to help staff and key lay leaders develop to their full potential.
– you want another approach to pastoral counselling situations where people find greater clarity about how to get unstuck, identify areas of growth, and move forward.
– you want to be challenged and equipped with spiritual practices to help you lead out of a deeper well spiritually.
– you want to be equipped with a skill that can help you create value-add connections with those outside of faith.
– you want a training encounter that encourages and equips you to better hear the leading of the Holy Spirit.
We equip Transformational Coaches through a 7-week online training experience, weekly peer coaching assignments, required reading and a two-day training intensive (at Jericho House
in Wainfleet, Ontario) that pulls everything together through coaching practice in triads. Transformation Coaching serves the Canadian Church in partnership with the New Leaf Network and creates the opportunity for people to take next levels of coaches training with Leadership Coaching Canada.
What to Expect:
- Weekly Online Group Training (1.5 hours each week for 7-weeks)
- Two time slots to choose from (10am or 1pm) – you will choose a time slot when you register
- Weekly Peer Sessions (practice coaching with a peer partner)
- Two-Day Training Intensive (2 days and 1 night included in the registration cost)
- Time Commitment (4 hours per week)
- Facilitated by: Jon Hand, Greg Langman, Traci-Lynn Burt & Jay Mowchenko
Winter Session Special:
Bring a team member or come alone for experiences of personal transformation and skill development in coaching that will change the way you lead. Sign up for Transformational Coaching today to ensure your spot in the winter sessions! Right now we have a Winter Session Special Team Offer:
For every full price registration at a cost of $500 you can register another team member for only $375. That is 25% off the regular price.
Why are we doing this? We have seen that leaders who come with a team member to the training are more likely to implement coaching skills and a coaching culture into their ministries. Having someone else on your team who has taken the training will greatly enhance your ability to extend the value of the training into your ministry context.
Space is limited. Register a team today! On completion of your full-priced registration you can receive a coupon code for the discounted team member. If you have any questions about how to receive the discount, email [email protected]
Required Reading Material:
Week 1 – January 23, 2020
Week 2 – January 30
Week 3 – February 6
Week 4 – February 13
Week 5 – February 20
Week 6 – February 27
Week 7 – March 5
Two Day Training Intensive – March 10-11
What church leaders have said about the experience?
Here is what a couple people say about Transformational Coaches Training:
“I am so grateful to have participated in the Leadership Canada level one coaching class hosted and facilitated by Jon Hand and BIC Canada. This class has helped me learn and develop a new skill set to be able to equip others to take ownership of their faith, grow spiritually, and embrace God’s leading in their lives. If you are looking to improve as a leader and want to help others move forward in life and faith I highly recommend you take this class.” – Jeremy Tyrrell, Lead Pastor at The Well BIC in Ft. Erie
“Transformational Coaching lives up to its name! The moment I finished the first class and read the first chapter, God began and continues a great work in me. This course is more than just learning a new skill set, it’s discovering a new heart attitude. Since I finished the course how I approach people has changed and I have a renewed God-given vision for my pastoral ministry and how I lead and counsel people. I thank God for Transformational Coaching and how God is using it to transform me and my ministry.” – Ben Herbert, Christian & Missionary Alliance Pastor.
Registration is now closed.
The next session of Transformational Coaching will be in the Fall of 2020. Registration will be open soon.