What is Transformational Coaching?
Transformation Coaching is for you if:
What to Expect:
- Weekly Online Group Training (90 minutes each week for 7-weeks)
- Two time slots to choose from (10am or 1pm) – you will choose a time slot when you register
- Weekly Peer Sessions (practice coaching with a peer partner)
- Two-Day Training Intensive (2 days and 1 night included in the registration cost)
- Time Commitment (4 hours per week)
- Facilitated by: Jon Hand, Greg Langman & Traci-Lynn Burt (click here for coach bios)
Required Reading Material:
- The Coach Model by Keith E. Webb
- Forming the Leaders Soul: An Invitation to Spiritual Direction by Morris Dicks
What church leaders have said about the experience?
Here is what a couple of people say about Transformational Coaches Training:
“I am so grateful to have participated in the Leadership Canada level one coaching class hosted and facilitated by Jon Hand and BIC Canada. This class has helped me learn and develop a new skill set to be able to equip others to take ownership of their faith, grow spiritually, and embrace God’s leading in their lives. If you are looking to improve as a leader and want to help others move forward in life and faith I highly recommend you take this class.” – Jeremy Tyrrell, Lead Pastor at The Well BIC in Ft. Erie
“Transformational Coaching lives up to its name! The moment I finished the first class and read the first chapter, God began and continues a great work in me. This course is more than just learning a new skill set, it’s discovering a new heart attitude. Since I finished the course how I approach people has changed and I have a renewed God-given vision for my pastoral ministry and how I lead and counsel people. I thank God for Transformational Coaching and how God is using it to transform me and my ministry.” – Ben Herbert, Christian & Missionary Alliance Pastor.
How can I sign up?
The next session of Transformational Coaching will take place in the winter of 2020. Online session start Jan 23, registration closes Jan 15, 2020. More information and registration here: Winter 2020 session
Fall 2020: Save the Date! The Fall session will run October 1, 2020 to November 12 for the online sessions and November 18-19 for the two-day training intensive.
For more information contact [email protected].